Today I was honored to be nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by Terry over at 8 Kids and a Business. She has a great blog that you should check out. She has also listed other blogs she has nominated for the award, which look very interesting and that I plan to follow.
I’m not sure what to do with an award post, so I am going to follow Terry’s lead and post a few facts about myself.
1. I have been married for 16 years to my college sweetheart.
2. I have been in two plays and a made-for-tv movie. The movie was put on by my high-school drama teacher, in Hawaii. I started dating my wife during my second play, South Pacific.
3. I have 7 children, from a teenager to a one year-old.
4. I like reading, writing, theology, chess, and computer programming.
5. My greatest joy is to be surrounded by my family.
So that is a little bit about myself. Again, a big thank you to Terry from 8 Kids and a Business for this nomination.